Sunday, December 9, 2007

My heart

One day you wake up, and you realize, there is nothing without Him. Life has no meaning, the sun doen't shine, the earth won't move... without Him. You wake up and find, if He wasn't real, if 'He' was just the opium of the masses, your world would fall apart. Every memory, every promise, every hope, every truth lies at His feet... and that makes you happy.

Acts says that in Him we move in and live and have our being. I agree. What purpose do we have without Him? What meaning? Cosmic coincindence? It can't be, coincidence itself wouldn't exist without Him. How colorless the world would be if it hadn't been purposed for Him and what exists in Him? How lifeless would my heart be?

Those of us that know we exists only for Him, and that He is what holds us together at the core of our being know, we know, and we feel, and see, and believe, and we rejoice. How can it be denied? How can one believe anything else? The rocks would cry out if we didn't praise, the earth would shout in need to release the truth that it was built on.

My life has been built on Him, and I woke up and realized, everything I was, and wanted and needed and believed and hoped for was based on Him and His truth. How frightening, exciting, harrowing, passion filled, inspired, confused and cautioned does that make me? I can't, and won't even try to put it into words.

This God that holds my life in His hands, the God that I worship, speaks to me, guids me, and holds me. How... heavenly. Could you ask for anything more? Not only does He save, He loves the soul, the personhood, the everything we are. When we cry and scream, when we fight and curse, when we run and hide... when we sin and forget Him, still He loves. Too much... too much...

To You, the one I give my life to, the one I live and breath for, my prayer... stay near. Breathe with me, bypass my mind, speak to my heart. Take me, all of me, move me and shape me. I live for no other reason that to know you. I have no purpose but to seek you. Thank you. Thank you for the answered prayer, show me more of you everyday. My hunger overwhelms me and my need consumes me. Your heart is all I desire, your mind all I want to know. Beautiful You, wonderful You, amazing You, teach me Master. I am your sheep. You have my heart... it beats for you and you alone.

Sound crazy? I hope and pray it does...

2 Corinthians 5:4 (New International Version)

4For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.

No comments: