Saturday, August 30, 2008

A quick recap.....

I said good-bye to the true love of my life to get board a six hour flight from hell that including my cat throwing up, my mother having to be medically sedated through a mixture of prescription drugs and alcohol, to get lost for two and a half hours in a rental car that apparently runs on four mice and a hamster, on the way to a hotel that was technically in southwest DC, but in actuality bordered the southeast and was so frightening I wouldn't send Mr. T out there without back-up, to finally get to my apartment, so I could sleep on the floor for six nights because the moving company had logged the wrong day and, while I was in DC, all of my stuff (including my bed) was still currently in California, which has resulted in me having the shin-splints from hell do to lack of any footwear other than my broken down flip-flops and a neck strain so bad I have to have my 60 year old mother pull me off the ground so I can pee all the while attending "orientation" for transfers where I haven't seen anyone over the age of 20 and are giving lectures on "Is it sex, and is it safe?" 

Okay, as long as we are all on the same page......

No comments: